This week I released another major update to the Open Social Security calculator: it can now account for disability benefits. That is, if the “advanced options” checkbox is checked, it now allows a person to note if they are on disability, and it adjusts calculations and output accordingly.
- The Psychology of Money from Morgan Housel
- Robo-Advisors: Algorithm Driven Wealth Management from Tom Badura
- Shop for Healthcare Cost When You Have High Deductible Insurance from Harry Sit
- Why the 4% Retirement Rule Is Just a Starting Point from Glenn Ruffenach
- Granny Pods: Financial and Care Solution from Kimberly Blanton
- Why Bull Markets Are Dangerous from Rick Ferri
- A Realistic View of the FIRE Movement from Cullen Roche
- We’re Measuring the Economy All Wrong from David Leonhardt
- A Growing Cult of Millennials Is Obsessed With Early Retirement. This 72-Year-Old Is Their Unlikely Inspiration from Elizabeth O’Brien
Thanks for reading!
What is the Best Age to Claim Social Security?
Read the answers to this question and several other Social Security questions in my latest book:
|Social Security Made Simple: Social Security Retirement Benefits and Related Planning Topics Explained in 100 Pages or Less|
Disclaimer:Your subscription to this blog does not create a CPA-client or other professional services relationship between you and Mike Piper or between you and Simple Subjects, LLC. By subscribing, you explicitly agree not to hold Mike Piper or Simple Subjects, LLC liable in any way for damages arising from decisions you make based on the information available herein. Neither Mike Piper nor Simple Subjects, LLC makes any warranty as to the accuracy of any information contained in this communication. I am not a financial or investment advisor, and the information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. On financial matters for which assistance is needed, I strongly urge you to meet with a professional advisor who (unlike me) has a professional relationship with you and who (again, unlike me) knows the relevant details of your situation.
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of this email (or by removing this RSS feed from your feed reader if you have subscribed via a feed reader).